Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Application for Internship" as the subject line. Also, complete the form attached herewith.
Internship Roles & Responsibilities
1. Writing content/blogs on technical topics in line with NGO’s mission and vision
2. Coordinating with internal social media team and getting the right content on page
and website regularly
3. Ideating new engaging content ideas and campaigns which can trend well with high
4. Managing various official social media pages like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
5. Other duties as assigned
1. Candidates must have knowledge of MS-Office to include Word, Excel, and
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English & Local language, if any),
ability to prioritize effectively, and attention to detail.
3. Ability to multi-task & thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
4. Candidates must understand the importance of confidentiality and discretion
1. Certificate of Internship
2. Flexible work hours
3. Gain experience at an unique social enterprise that has a positive outlook
4. Gain exposure to the nonprofit industry
5. Increase your understanding of global issues